About Chad Ryan Higgins
Time Music Agency CEO/Owner, Chad Ryan Higgins, has worked in the major music business for over 20 years. He was a representative of Universal Music Group for 10 years with positions in National Sales and Marketing for major labels: Island Def Jam, Interscope/Geffen/A&M Records. During that time he managed and produced events for numerous Superstar artists including: Mariah Carey, Sting, Justin Bieber, Bon Jovi, Kanye West, Rihanna, Queens of the Stone Age, The Black Eyed Peas, and Def Leppard.
As an artist, Chad signed a record deal with MCA Records in his early 20’s and was an original member of midwest famous disco band, Boogie Wonderland. He has been playing the Minneapolis music scene in various cover, original and thematic bands since he was 17 years old. He has appeared on The Today Show, Kare 11, Fox 9 , WCCO and many other media outlets as either a performer or an industry expert.
It is his personal goal to use these unique life and professional experiences to provide the greatest possible service for your events needs!
Recent TMA News
- Time Music Agency brings Dessa to Superbowl LIVE stage!
- Time Music Agency Presents Cloud Cult and Polica at The Minnesota State Capital Grand Re-Opening.
- The White Keys rock the afterparty for Team Europe at The Ryder Cup
- SSCB Getting some national love on Tosh.0 and Comedy Central.
- Pop ROCKS on the front page of the Aberdeen South Dakota paper!
- Nightlight’s Cameron Kinghorn featured performer at Prince Memorial Block Party
- FlashMob! to play North Loop Fest for third year
- Arch Allies launches brand new website
- Pop Rocks books second USO tour to the Middle East
- Junk FM in Industrial Film for Fortune 500 company General Mills