About Time Music Agency
Time Music Agency was founded in 2008 with the goal of creating an entertainment company that was equally committed to both the client, and the artist.
Today, as it was when the company was founded, Time Music Agency is dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…..ever! By signing only premiere talent, Time is able to provide consistent results to its buyers and clients in this challenging marketplace.
Time Music Agency is an exclusive representation agency for regional artists plus a one-stop talent acquisition and event management service for National performers, artists, and groups for high level events. The team at Time Music Agency has personal relationships with all of the major national talent agencies including Pardigm, Creative Artists Agency, and William Morris (WME). In addition to national events, since 2014 Time Music has developed and prepared multiple artists for international performances through the US Armed Forces/MWR/USO at various locations across the Middle East and Europe.
Time Music Agency make’s it their business to research trends, find hot new talent, manage events with a passion, and partner with clients to bring their vision to life! Our goal is to surpass expectations and create memories for our clients, their guests, and our artists that will last a lifetime.
This is an entertainment booking agency for the future….
The combined strength of a focused client strategy and creative vision sets Time Music Agency and their artists and events they work on apart from the competition.
Time Music Agency has worked with numerous Fortune 500 companies for special events. Below is a partial list of prior corporate clients. Although based in Minneapolis, Time Music Agency handles events internationally and some of those locations are noted below. This list does not include state fairs and smaller company events that happen all the time OR the three to four overseas shows Time Music Agency handles every year for the troops via USO.
• Best Buy • Ea Sports • Microsoft (Las Vegas) • Delta Airlines (Panama City Panama) • Marmen Energy • Mediacomm Communications (Des Moines IA) • Farner Bocken • E-One Software Solutions (Fargo ND) • Blattner • Towers Watson Willis (New Orleans, LA) • American Heart Association • Habitat For Humanity • Children’s Theater Company • Dollar Loans (Las Vegas) • Juvenile Diabetes Relief Foundation (JDRF) • Angie’s Kettle Corn • Kwik Trip Corporation • Mutual of Omaha • AG Star Financial • ING Financial • Minnesota Vikings/US Bank Stadium (Minneapolis and London) • Minnesota Twins/Target Field • Hard Rock Cafe • Indian Motorcycles • Target Corporation • Canadian Bass Fishing Championships (Ontario, CA) • PGA/Ryder Cup (Team Europe) • Minnesota State Capital Grand Re-Opening
Recent TMA News
- SSCB Getting some national love on Tosh.0 and Comedy Central.
- The White Keys rock the afterparty for Team Europe at The Ryder Cup
- Pop ROCKS on the front page of the Aberdeen South Dakota paper!
- Nightlight’s Cameron Kinghorn featured performer at Prince Memorial Block Party
- FlashMob! to play North Loop Fest for third year
- Arch Allies launches brand new website
- Pop Rocks books second USO tour to the Middle East
- Junk FM in Industrial Film for Fortune 500 company General Mills
- Star Trib interviews TMA on the popularity of tribute bands
- FlashMob!, Viva Knievel, PopRocks featured in MSP Weddings